Monday, January 6, 2014

Merry Christmas Y'all!



All the packages coming on the 26 of December to make the Greatest Kwanzaa ever!!!

Mis amigos amados! Elder Quiroz (the one we're holding) is leaving in two weeks so we said our last goodbyes. We're the true veterans of the Mission (except for Elder Trias...he's a jovencito...) and the next oldest is...me
Jose Luis Garcia...or as we called him JLG!!! My first Ward Mission Leader in the field






I have learned the fine arts of the greatest Brisket man alive has ever tasted...all the secrets have been passed from a true Texan down to me haha whenever Brother Tefteller cooks a Brisket, we'll go over and I'll eat about 4 or 5 sandwiches...tooooo good, and he gave us a confederate flag license plate to put on our new car haha we'll see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment