Friday, February 22, 2013

Letter from Jamie Phillips

Hello, my name is Jamie Phillips. My husband and i are ward missionaries for the Greenville Texas ward. I am sending you this to let you know that your son is a very uplifting spirit with a great love for the Lord. The Holy Spirit continues to work through him like a light in the dark, and we were fortunate to have  him here for a short while. I am sure that he has brought you many moments of Joy with such an uplifting spirit. He arrived a couple of days before my husbands baptism, and we will not ever forget all that he has brought to our lives. Proverbs tells us that it is okay to be proud in good works for the Lord! And you can be proud in your son, for his good works for the Lord! May our Heavenly Father keep you and bless you through our Lord
and Savior Jesus Christ!

                                          Jamie Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment